介词是很多中国学生不太会使用的一种词性，因为介词非常万能，和不同的词汇搭配会产生不同的意思。更重要的是，介词在雅思口语考试和雅思写作考试中非常重要，尤其是介词词组，这也是雅思的词汇评分标准之一。波波老师精选总结了英语中最地道最实用最自然的99个词汇词组，学会后你的英语将more natural， native， and authentic ❤️
1. a demand for 需求
The company closed down because there wasnt enough demand for its product.
2. a need for 需要
There“s no excuse for behaviour like that. There”s no need for it.
3. a reason for ...的原因
The train was late， but nobody knew the reason for the delay.
4. an advantage/disadvantage of ...的优缺点
The advantage of living alone is that you can do what you like.
5. a cause of ...的原因
The cause of the explosion is unknown.
6. a picture/a photo/a map/a plan/a drawing of 一张...的照片／地图／计划／绘画
Rachel showed me some pictures of her family.
I had a map of the town， so I was able to find my way around.
7. an increase/ a decrease / a rise / a fall in ...的上升／下降
There has been an increase in the number of road accidents recently.
Last year was a bad one for the company. There was a big fall in sales.
8. an invitation to ...的邀请
I got an invitation to the party.
9. a solution to ...的解决方案
I hope to find a solution to the problem.
10. a reaction to 对...的反应
I was surprised at her reaction to my suggestion.
11. an answer to 对...的答案
I was satisfied with her answer to the question.
12. an attitude to 对...的态度
His attitude to his job is quite positive.
13. a relationship with 和...的关系
I have a good relationship with my parents.
14. a difference between ...之间的区别
There are some differences between British and American English.
15. be nice/kind/good/generous/polite/stupid/silly of someone 形容一个人
It was very kind of him to help me.
16. be nice/kind/good/generous/polite/rude/cruel to someone 对某人...
They have always been very nice to me.
17. be angry/annoyed/furious/upset about something 对某事生气
There“s not point in getting angry about things that don”t matter.
List is upset about not being invited to the party.
18. be angry/annoyed/furious/upset with someone for doing something 因为某人的...而生气
She was annoyed with me for being late.
19. be excited/worried/nervous/happy about 对...感到...（情绪）
Are you nervous about the exam？
20. be pleased/satisfied/happy/delighted/disappointed with 对收到的东西或某事的结果具有某种情感或态度
She was delighted with the present I gave her.
I was happy with my exam results.
21. be surprised/shocked/amazed/astonished/upset at/by something 为某事感到...
Everyone was surprised at/by the news.
I hope you werent shocked at/by what I said.
22. be impressed with/by someone/something 佩服
Im very impressed with/by her English.
23. be fed up/bored with something 对某事感到无聊
I“m fed up with it. /I”m bored with it.
24. be tired/sick of 讨厌
Im tired of waiting.
25. be sorry about/for 为..感到抱歉
Im sorry for the mess.
26. be sorry for 为...感到内疚
Alex is sorry for what he said.
27. be afraid/frighted/terrified/scared of 对...感到害怕
Im afraid of spiders.
28. be fond/proud/ashamed/jealous/envious of 对...感到喜欢／骄傲／羞耻／嫉妒
I am so proud of you.
29. be suspicious/critical/tolerant of 对...感到怀疑／批判／容忍
He didnt trust me. He was suspicious of my motives.
30. be aware/conscious of 知道...
Did you know he was married？ No， I wasnt aware of that.
31. be capable/incapable of 有...能力
Im sure you are capable of passing the examination.
32. be full of 充满
Amy is an active girl whos always full of energy.
33. be short of 缺少
Im short of experience.
34. be typical of 一贯的
He“s late again. It”s typical of him to keep everybody waiting.
35. be certain/sure of/about 确定
I think she“s arriving this evening， but I”m not sure of that.
36. be good/better/ace/brilliant at 擅长
Shes ace at cooking.
37. be married/engaged to someone 和某人结婚／订婚
Shes married to an American.
38. be similar to 和...很相似
Your writing is similar to mine.
39. be different from/to 和...不同
The film was different from what Id expected.
40. be interested in 对...感兴趣
Im interested in art.
41. be keen on 喜欢
I am keen on hanging out with my friends.
42. dependent on 依靠
I dont want to be dependent on anybody.
43. be crowded with 到处都是
The streets were crowded with tourists.
44. be famous for 已...而闻名
The Italian city of Florence is famous for its art treasures.
45. be responsible for 为...而负责
I am fully responsible for it.
46. talk/speak to someone 和某人说话
Who was that man you were talking to？
47. listen to 听
I have a genuine liking for listening to classical music.
48. apologise to someone 对某人道歉
They apologised to me for what happened.
49. explain something to someone 对某人接受
I explained to them why I was worried.
50. describe to someone 对某人描述
Im going to describe my experience to you.
51. look/gaze/stare/glance at ＋ have a look/take a look at 看
Id like to gaze at stars at night.
52. laugh at 笑
Every time I sing in public， people will laugh at me.
53. shout at 生气对某人喊叫
He got very angry and started shouting at me.
54. shout to 大声喊叫
He shouted to me from the other side of the street.
55. throw at 朝...扔东西
He threw a stone at the lake.
56. throw to 扔东西给某人
Lisa shouted “catch” and threw the keys to me from the window.
We talked about a lot of things at the meeting.
58. do something about something 想办法改善某种不好的情况
If youre worried about the problem， you should do something about it.
59. ask for 寻求
I sent an the company asking them for more information about the job.
60. apply for 申请
Im going to apply for the job.
61. wait for 等待
Im waiting for the rain to stop.
62. search for 寻找
I“ve searched the house for my keys， but I still can”t find them.
63. leave for 离开去某地
I havent seen her since she left for the office this morning.
64. care about 在乎
My parents really care about me.
65. care for 喜欢
I dont care for every hot weather.
66. take care of 照顾
I find it difficult to take care of houseplants.
67. look for 寻找
Ive lost my keys. Can you help me to look for them？
68. look after 照顾/看护
You can borrow this book， but you must promise to look after it.
69. think about something 考虑／思考
I“ve thought about what you said and I”ve decided to take your advice.
70. think of something 想起
It was my idea， I though of it first.
71. dream about 梦见
I dreamt about you last night.
73. dream of 梦想
I dream of being rich and famous.
74. complain about 投诉
We complained to the manager of the restaurant about the food.
75. remind someone about 提醒
Im glad you reminded me about the meeting.
76. remind someone of 想起
This house reminds me of the one I lived in when I was a child.
77. consist of 由...组成
We had an enormous meal. It consisted of seven courses.
78. pay for 支付
I didnt have enough money to pay for the meal.
79. thank someone for 感谢
I really thank you for what you did.
80. blame someone for 责备
He blamed me for it.
81. suffer from 遭受...的痛苦
Sometimes， she suffers from insomnia.
82. protect someone from 保护
Sun block protects the skin form the sun.
83. depend on/rely on 依赖
Students shouldnt rely too much on their teachers.
84. live on 维持生计
Michael“s salary is low. It isn”t enough to live on.
85. believe in 相信
I believe in saying what I think.
86. specialise in 在...专长
She specialises in company law.
87. succeed in 成功
I hope you succeed in finding the job you want.
88. bump into 偶遇
I bumped into her in a cafe yesterday.
89. fill something with 填满
Take this saucepan and fill it with water.
The school provides all its students with books.
91. prefer one thing to another 偏爱
I prefer tea to coffee.
92. concentrate on 专注
I tried to concentrate on my work， but I kept thinking about other things.
93. fix my mind on 专心致志做某事
Its a peaceful place where I can fix my mind on reading.
94. be appealing to someone 吸引某人
Live music is always appealing to me.
95. spend on 花时间／钱在...
I spend much time on doing exercise in my spare time.
96. translate from one language into another 翻译
Shes a famous writer. Her books have been translated into many languages.
97. have a liking for 喜欢
I have a liking for English literature.
98. keep on 一直做某事
I will keep on learning English with 波波老师。
99. insist on 坚持